What is Advanced Muscle Integration Technique (AMIT)?
The body performs optimally when it is in balance. Almost every single person has an imbalances in at least 1-2 muscles and joints in their body. Our Board Certified AMIT Doctors will use this technique to identify where each person has these imbalances and target those areas for improvement for an individualized treatment plan.
By identifying these imbalances we are working towards not just recovery from the imbalances, but also increased performance. Whether it’s on a competitive field for athletics/sports performance, or picking up your grandkids, AMIT can help pave the way for the most optimal version of yourself.
Benefits of AMIT:
- 100% Individualized Treatment Plan (Based upon a 1-Hour Testing Evaluation)
- Accelerated Healing / Restoration of Function
- Prevention of Injury
- Increased Performance in Daily Activity or Competitive Sports
- Treatment by a Board Certified AMIT Doctor
- Treatment and Reduction of Chronic Pain
Typical Conditions/Symptoms Treated with AMIT:
- Injury (New or Repetitive)
- Lack of Use/Conditioning of Muscle Group
- Physical Training Imbalances
- High Impact on Joints/Muscle
- Sleep Problems (Sleep Apnea, Sleep Discomfort, etc.)
- Disc Degeneration & Spondylosis
- Emotional Stress
- Chronic Disease / Neurological Conditions
- Lack of Flexibility
- Nutritional Deficiency
- Medication Side Effects
Videos / Education on AMIT